Skip to main content

ENTRY 6

Hola Readers!

I was so excited for this post. 😁 This is because this entry I will explain to you regarding podcast. What makes me so excited was my friend and I have been given a task to create or record our own podcast. It must be so much fun to learnt and try new things. But before that i will explain to you what is podcast. basically podcast means:


  • An audio or an file
  • Broadcast via internet
  • Can be downloaded
  • Interesting fact
So for this entry my friend and I have been assigned to record our own podcast and post it in our blog. I wont tell you about the topic of my podcast because I want you to hear it first. 😆 I will provide to you the link to my podcast below.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTRY 4

Holla Readers! It is feel like we have not meet for a long time. I am so happy to shared with you my new entry regarding what have I learnt in my previous class. This week our lecturer Madam Azidatun touched on the topic "search engine and online database". She told us that search engines like Google, Yahoo and many more used software that can collects all the data from web and include in its database. She also told us that every search engine has their own database. This also means that when you search information on different search engine you might be found different information based on the search engine's database. Search engine were divided by certain parts. its are database, web crawlers or spiders, user interface and info retrieval system. Besides that, we also had discovered a website which we can help us to find anyone by only type their name and the computer does the research. You can just google PILP and it will show the website. Of course we tried ...

ENTRY 2 (how to blog)

Hola dear readers!       Its good to know that you are still here reading my post after my late post. Well reading is dreaming while open eyes. So it is good for you to be here too. 😆 I also want to takes this opportunity to seek forgiveness (especially my lecturer) as I did not post anything for awhile. This is bound to my own mistakes and off course the blame is on me. For this post I will tell you a bit from what I have learn on my second class of internet technology. Well clearly this week I've learnt what is actually blogging. There are some well known blogger that I knew but before this for me blogging was just a waste of time. Well you got too spent a lot of time in front of your computer to find interesting topic to talk about. But I actually 100% wrong. Blogging is actually more likes writing diary. All of us have our own hobby. Some of us may love to play badminton every weeks, some of us like to collect stamp, and even hiking a mountain. Blogging also one of...

ENTRY 7

Holla Readers! What a beautiful day it is! 😌 Since it is a beautiful day, i will shared to you my latest topic studied in my class which is Instructional Course-ware Design. What does it means? 😟 Instructional course-ware deign means creating instructional experiences which makes the acquisition of knowledge and skill more efficient, effective and appealing. Its also means that we need to figured out the needs of every learners as they are vary from each other. Besides, we also need to define the learning objectives and creating some intervention to achieve objectives.  These are some of the learners need: The gap between what the learners want to get out of education and the learner's current skill want to get out of education and the learner's current skill and knowledge. What the learner's need to learn. Needs analysis: syllabus, survey, free writing and public record. The very first computer design called Plato (1960-2006) ADDIE Model Picture...